Start Your Student on the Right Path
Get rid of stubborn b/d reversal problems-including reading transpositions and spelling mistakes. Reversal Repair features a unique combination of working memory intervention, multi-sensory practice, and essential motivational techniques to target the root cause of reversals. See results in fewer than 12 sessions and see lasting changes in just weeks. Children feel confident about their literacy skills when they master this basic skill.
Created specially for children with learning disabilities and difficulties like dyslexia and ADHD, this intervention is designed for targeted one-on-one intervention. If your students keep reversing the letters B and D past age 9, they need help. Effectively cut through letter confusion, while reinforcing key reading and literacy skills. Students have more important things to focus on than remembering their B’s and D’s.
Featuring 30 daily lessons, Reversal Repair is simple and easy to use. Perfect for busy parents, teachers, educational therapists, or tutors. Download today and you can get started in fewer than five minutes. Take the guesswork out of reversal intervention.
Continue reading “The b/d Reversal Repair Workbook”
Your Students Can Overcome Number Reversals
How would you like your students to eliminate number reversals in a matter of weeks? Our new research-based Number Reversals Workbook is the first workbook that addresses an underlying problem that can cause number reversals. You can watch math learning accelerate as your students master number formation. Finally, your students can focus on crucial math concepts instead of handwriting hang-ups.
Here’s how it works: the Number Reversals Workbook uses research-tested memory cues. These specialized prompts show students how to form numbers in a way that sticks for children with dyslexia and working memory challenges. It’s the fast and easy way to build the visual and kinesthetic memory essential to correct number formation.
Why Is The Number Reversals Workbook so Effective?
- Each page in this 22-page workbook is developmentally sequenced. Children master one number a day instead of being overloaded and overwhelmed. Research shows that this “distributed practice” is a powerful learning tool.
- Targeted intervention addresses a root cause of reversals. This explicit teaching builds the memory necessary for correct number formation. This workbook shows you exactly how to teach handwriting the way experts recommend!
- Each worksheet includes must-have practice to reinforce key number formation concepts.
- Step-by-step directions show students how to correctly form each number. This is the missing element in most handwriting programs.
- Daily practice activities reinforce formation while building number sense and math fact mastery at the same time.
- Bonus desk plate can be printed, laminated, and attached to students’ desks.
Fast-Acting Intervention Leads to Lasting Benefits
Your students will be able to form numbers accurately and quickly. By freeing up mental resources, children can focus on big-picture math concepts.
Wouldn’t you like your students be thinking about problem-solving rather than trying to remember how to write their numbers?
The RIGHT Practice Leads to Success
Now, for the first time, a handwriting program targets numbers and reversals. Other handwriting programs gloss over how to form numbers.
But we know how important legible number writing is to math success. Some students need more than a single day of instruction. This is the first program specifically designed for children with dyslexia, dysgraphia, and working memory challenges. Now they too can master number formation. See math potential explode! Confidence soars as children see themselves finally improve!
5 Reasons to Use the Number Reversals Workbook:
- You save time. No time-intensive prep. Just print and go. Students can complete each worksheet in just 5-10 minutes.
- You can see the results. The pre-test and post-test give you built-in progress monitoring.
- You can reach even difficult-to-teach students. Watch students with dyslexia, dysgraphia, and memory problems “get it.” They’ll finally remember how to write those numbers. Your students will be proud to put their names on the top of their work.
- Your students will benefit for years to come. When students first begin math, they need to focus on concepts, accuracy, and problem-solving. Not number formation! Set your students on the right path.
- Your students will feel more confident. Researchers have demonstrated that reversals are associated with psychological distress. Free your students from this hardship. No more embarrassing reversals. Finally, they’ll be proud to display their work.
People Love Our Reversal Solutions
Start Reaping the Benefits Today
Put our ideas to work. I invite you to click on the button below to add the Number Reversals Workbook to the shopping card on your right. →
We Guarantee Your Complete Satisfaction.
We back all of our programs with a satisfaction guarantee. Not delighted? Let us know within 90 days, and you get your money back! You have our promise.
We hate to admit it, but sometimes phonemic awareness instruction is, well, a bit of a bore. Banish the phonemic awareness blahs and watch student engagement soar. Using blending boards, students practice the two essential phonemic awareness skills – blending and segmenting – to build a strong foundation for reading success.
Continue reading “The Mix-And-Match Blending Board Book of Animals”
Literacy Success Starts With The Phonemic Awareness Solution
Finally, an instructional program for students with dyslexia and learning differences!
How would you like to supercharge your literacy instruction, boosting your students’ reading and spelling skills? After decades of investigation, research has revealed the secret to early reading success: phonemic awareness instruction.1
But here’s the problem. Many reading programs aren’t designed for struggling learners. They aren’t created for the 20% of kids who don’t develop phonemic awareness unless they’re taught explicitly.
Continue reading “The Phonemic Awareness Solution for Blending”